21 March 2010

Update?

Life is going really well right now. Things are happening that I am so excited about. I cannot wait to see what these things will become and I know that they will become great things. I'm close to graduating with my Associates, I'm holding down a job, and other things are happening. I'm trying to figure out what I want to do after I graduate, and one of the ideas I have is to venture out to Knoxville. I hear its a pretty great city here in Tennessee and I am pretty easily persuaded so who knows!? Here lately I have been trying to be slightly more outgoing and less reserved. I've been trying to be more open and comfortable...and I think I'm doing a good job about it. I can feel my self confidence improving and that is an amazing feeling to have. Awesome things are happening and I hope they keep happening and just keep getting better. Im both scared and excited about all these new things...but I'm mostly excited. So yeah, I don't really know what else to say...so...peace.

ps - "Wonderwall" has been on repeat...but I've been trying to give myself a break from it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment