23 March 2010

Minneapolis (a life once lived).

I miss Minneapolis. The way of life, the people, the music...everything. My life was a lot less complicated when I lived there and sometimes even more enjoyable. Don't get me wrong, I have had some great times here in Tennessee...but there is just something about Minneapolis that I miss. Maybe it's just the fact that I miss living in the city? I definitely enjoyed living in a big city. The lights, the atmosphere, the events...none of that really exists here. I don't blame Jackson for that...I mean...how can you blame a city for the things it doesn't have? And I'm not saying I never had a hard time in Minneapolis...that is definitely not true...I just seem to be having a hard time fitting in here. I realize it is a little weird to say that since I've been living here for a little over two years now...but I seriously am still having a hard time finding my place in this town. I have gotten to the point where I do not know what to do. I need a magic 8 ball or someone to tell me what to do next. I graduate in May and I need to decide where to go next. The time is quickly approaching for me to make a decision and one needs to be made. I don't know what this blog is about...maybe it is a about a life once lived that I wish would come back...or maybe it's about how I need to embrace this new life I have...or maybe it is about how I need to just get over myself and just live life. Things will get better. They were getting better and they are getting better...so I know that things will keep getting better...or at least I hope they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment